Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
07:30 from Hoi An
11h30 at Hoi An
13:30 from Hoi An
17h30 at Hoi An
– Traveling by bicycle means you can cover more ground and visit the local villages, rice paddies, and islands along the Thu Bon River.
– Along the way, immerse yourself in local life as you enjoy handicraft demonstrations such as pottery and carpentry, learn the secret of making the famous woven mats that serve as beds, and much more.
– At 7:30 our guide will meet you at your hotel and provide the bike for you, leading you on the bike to the harbor and starting with A BOAT TRIP visit to Thanh Ha pottery village. The village is equipped with all kinds of activities for visitors including a temple, a museum with ever-changing exhibits and history, and hands-on pottery-making workshop opportunities.
– To continue, we will take you to visit Kim Bong Carpentry village.
As soon as you step foot on this land, you will hear the sound of chiseling and drilling resounding from both the west and east. The sound has become an integral part of the locals’ lives with several families having lived here for many generations!
– Next, we will take you to a woven mats village named Tra Nhieu village where you can experience and learn how to make sleeping mats, local traditional handicrafts. You will listen to the presentation of the history of the war and their activities by local people. Explore the fishermen leave their nets, boats and prepare their tools for a long ride 2-3 weeks at sea.
– Have lunch at the local restaurant.
– To complete your trip the tour guide will lead you back to your hotel on bike. Trip ends.
– Bicycle& boat trip
– English-speaking tour guide.
– Entrance fees.
– Lunch /Dinner
– Mineral water500ml/pax.
– Personalexpenses and Services not mentioned above.
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers