Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
7:30-8:00 am: Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Hoi An and departs to My Son Sanctuary – The
World Cultural Heritage.
9:30 am: Arrive at My Son and have 2 hours to discover the site by walking through the landscape, learning histories with our local English-speaking guide, and enjoying the Champa traditional performances. Then, get back to the minivan and move to a local house to learn how to make rice paper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on!
12:30 pm: Back to the van and have lunch at another local house, relax with cold herbal tea, nice food, and fresh air. Followed by a boat trip to Hoi An, the largest river in Central Vietnam named Thu Bon River.
1:30 pm: Arrive in Hoi An, take you back to the hotel to rest or you can take a rest at coffee shop around an old town (about an hour) and prepare for your next trip to Hoi An ancient town.
About 2.30 pm: Coming to Hoi An Ancient Town, you will visit:
• Visit Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall for ancestor worship and family altar viewing.
• Explore well-preserved old houses like Phung Hung and Tan Ky Ancient Houses.
• Enjoy art shows at Hoi An Traditional Performing Arts House.
• Visit the Japanese Bridge, a 400-year-old bridge connecting Japanese and Chinese communities.
• Explore Hoi An handicraft shops and artwork galleries.
• Enjoy a dinner with Hoi An specialty food.
6.00 pm: Enjoy your time with the boat ride on Hoai River and release the flower lanterns to pray for the best lucks to you and your family. You will immerse yourself in the fanciful space of the lantern street.
Free your time with the night market and enjoy the shimmering space of Hoi An.
6.30 pm: Return to your hotel. End of our services!
Notes: If your hotel in Da Nang, please take the transfer to Hoi An meeting point
– A two ways hotel pick up and drop off (100km round trip in distance)
– Entrance fees and Electric car transfer fee
– Lunch will be served with Vietnamese Traditional foods
– Rice paper marking
– English-speaking guide
– Boat trip on Thu Bồn River
– Dinner with Hoi An local food (1 dish)
– Boat ride and flower lantern
– Mineral water
– Personal expense services not mentioned
– Tips, gratuities for guides and drivers